Widely available automatic touchless soap dispensers offer few models that can really compete with the all-around effectiveness, quality, and eco-friendly credentials of ZERO dispensers.
The Coronavirus pandemic has meant there is a whole new focus on infection control and hand hygiene, with the simplest actions like touching a fuel pump handle being risky for transfer of infection.
The background of surging use of hand soap and sanitiser gel can mask the other cost to consider and that is to our environment. Huge amounts of single-use plastic soap bottle refills end up not being recycled and worse, can land up in the ocean.
We must have easy and quick hand hygiene, but we must protect the environment and most current hand soap dispensers and refills fall down on both areas of concern.
ZERO set out to create a user-friendly no-touch soap dispenser for The UK which would answer these challenges head-on as a system like no other that eliminates single-use plastic from the design along with a plethora of other added features and benefits.
ZERO is an automatic touch-free soap and hand sanitiser dispenser system using a 100% recyclable aluminium refill rather than plastic bag refills with a choice of:
– Dispenser Colours – White or Chrome finish.
– Dispenser Mountings – Wall, Desk Mounted or Free-Standing.
– Dispenser Branding – With Your Logos
– Refills Range that includes Hand Soap, Mousse or Hand Gel
The pressurised aluminium cartridge delivers the optimal amount of product every time with no waste at all and when it’s empty, it can be recycled over and over again, this is the perfect liquid soap automatic dispenser.
Most soap dispensers operate a ‘box and bag’ plastic pump dispenser containing a bag of liquid soap that can be wasteful and are prone to leaking. Once empty, the refill bag has only a 30% chance of being successfully recycled.
With our pressurised, no-touch dispenser system there is precise metered dosing, delivering the right amount of hand sanitizer or soap with no leaks and no waste left inside the refill.
Our sensor hand wash dispenser is made from durable plastic, available in two finishes with a no-touch infrared sensor for ultra-hygienic operation. Zero goes above and beyond as the ultimate touchless soap dispenser. It is easy to clean and new refills can be installed in seconds.
– Sleek, chrome effect or white dispensers.
– No-touch infrared sensor.
– 3 x AA batteries last 12 months+.
– LED indicators show when batteries and refills need replacing.
– Adjustable booster setting for hygiene critical applications like food factories.
– REACH compliant formulations.
– Dispenser complies with the WEEE Directive.
– ECHA registered materials & components.
– Dispenser and refills are fully recyclable.
– CE Marked.